What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the browser’s website or on the user’s devices (smartphones, tablets) during their visit to the pages of the website and are used to store information about their visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure that web pages work properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they are used is met or when they are removed manually.
In addition, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
Strictly necessary (techniques): are those essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user accesses or logs in to the website and is used to identify the website for the following purposes:
They keep the user identified so that if they leave the website, browser or device and at another time access the same website, they will remain identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to re-identify .
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to enhance the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service settings, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: These are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising space displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, ie without expressly identifying it.
- Personalized: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of these advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when accessing a service on the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on interests. of users in the services offered by the website.
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the same service requested by the user.
- Level 2: Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which you only need to report their existence.
- Level 3: Cookies managed by third parties that allow the user to be tracked through other websites that are not the owner of this website. They usually correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is uniquely and obviously identified.
We inform you that HORT DE CA ROSSET, S.L. in its domain carrosset.net does not use any kind of “cookies” for the processing of personal data, which allow the identification of specific individuals.
|CONTROL||Name of “Cookie”||Expires||Information and intrusion||Intrusiveness|
|carrosset.net||ver_legal||Permanent||Version control of legal texts||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__utma||2 years||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__utmb||30 minuts||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__utmc||sesion||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__utmz||6 month||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__utmz||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__ga||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__gib||24 hours||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|carrosset.net||__gat||1 minut||To limit the percentage of applications||Level 3|
After reading all the information provided, we warn the user that, if he continues to browse our website, without having taken the appropriate measures to personalize their browsers, to prevent the installation of cookies used by it, in the terms included in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce, according to the writing of the same given by the RD 13/2012 of 30 March, by which transpose directives in matter of internal markets for electricity and gas and in the field of electronic communications will be giving its consent for the use of these mechanisms.